Wednesday, November 24, 2010





Happy Thanksgiving

As I prepare the traditional fare and my home for our guests on this Thanksgiving, I am caught up in thoughts about how lucky I am and Thankful to be expecting our twin boys in May. How extremely blessed we are to have each other and to have our health. I can’t help but think of how lucky we are to have our home. No matter how tight it may get with the twins and Nicholas…it is my favorite place to be and I wouldn’t change a thing. I am also so thankful for Jennifer and her family…without Jen and the full support of her family it would not be possible for us to be a family of 5 someday. Tonight I will cook and bake and clean….set my table and drink a glass of wine and be thankful for all that I have and all that I will have. I hope all of you enjoy a wonderful day spending time with the people who are most important to you. Here’s to a moist turkey to boot!

No comments: