Monday, January 18, 2010


And Away we go……

We Transfer in one week! I am at my computer feverishly shopping and looking for things I can put in a gift basket for Jenn. I am planning to put a few goodies in her hotel room before she gets there. She checks in on the 25th, we’ve invited her for dinner Monday night. The embryo transfer will take place on Tuesday the 26th! Jenn will return to her hotel room after the transfer and she will be on bed rest until Wednesday afternoon. The she will return to CT and wait 10 days before the official blood test. She will more than likely POAS (pee on a stick) before then. I think we should know for sure by the 2nd of February if this was a success. I can’t believe this is really going to happen a week from tomorrow! We hope our little embryos make it through the thaw. Jenn is also going through acupuncture treatments to help increase blood flow and oxygen in the body, which will help implantation.

I cannot stop thinking of the possibilities….

A singleton? Twins? Boys? A girl? A Boy? Anything? Something?

We are drenched in Hope.

No comments: