Thursday, December 10, 2009

We have a tentative date!



FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) On December 28th, Jennifer will begin taking injections to prepare her uterus for the FET. She has been on birth control for a couple of months in preparation for the FET cycle. Estimated time frame for injections is 2-3 weeks so we should be doing the actual transfer of embryos in Late January! The only major concern I have is that the frozen embryos wont survive the thaw. I have to remain positive. If two make it through the thaw the clinic will transfer those two, if one or both of the first two thawed don't look strong they will thaw the third and hopefully that will look good. Oh I hope it works....

2 comments:

midwife said...

those babies are tough~ they are going to make it through the thaw, no problem!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for all of your support Jenn! I can't wait until the end of January! Imagine if twins stick? Oh My God! Two? I a mean I am happy with anything we get.... imagine two? Oh the possibilities are endless!